Saturday, November 14, 2009

WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTER?





As you can see my baby cousins loves Dora!! Once the cartoon come one the whole room quiets down because they are so into little Dora. Including the Dora sleepers they also own the bags, stickers,coloring book, and boots. When I was a child I loved Barney.. I watched it everyday around noon and carried the Barney stuffed animal everywhere. I kept losing my stuffed animal everyday but always found it until one day I couldn't find it. I was devastated I was pretty much attached to it. Seeing Erica and Erin attached to Dora I thought about my childhood and how muched I watched Barney and sang the Barney song everyday. Even though I'm twenty one now I'm still a big kid at heart.. and that will never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment