Tuesday, November 17, 2009

THE CRAZY MAN!!

Today I was driving to my uncle's house around seven o'clock not thinking of anything. As I turned onto NorthWest st and rode up the street to the intersection of King street, I see this white male who is waving at me to come up to to him.. I looked at him and slowed down because my light was red. As I slowed down he began to walk to my car window.. I was very scared because this guy was standing at the corner, in the dark and he just looked like a crackhead. Keeping in mind that my stupid driver's door don't lock I panicked and turned right onto king st on the red light... As I turned the car on that lane was towards my car and was a foot close to hitting my car.. the guy stood their and I was so pissed because it was all his fault.. The white male then started to walk away... and I went to my uncle's house still in shock that what just happened was so real. My mom told me to get my locks fix and after tonight I am going to get on that. Thank God that the person in the car was okay and I got to see my family another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment