Thursday, November 12, 2009

THAILAND


I was born in Thailand, Bangkok but came to America when I was one. I didn't get to visit my birth place yet and I'm now twenty one. Sometimes I do think about how my life would be different if I stayed in Thailand my whole life. But I do believe things happens in it mysterious ways. I'm pretty much happy living in America because I have my family and them special people in my life. I definitely plan on visiting Thailand even though I know my background, it's for sentimental reasons. I plan on visiting once I have my own family and graduate from college and I can teach my future children their history. It's nice to know where I came from, Thailand is definitely different from America, but I definitely like the fact it's unique. People still live that traditonal life till this day. I'm excited to visit and ton learn more about my culture. So Thailand get ready for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment