Friday, November 6, 2009

LEARNING TO FORGIVE..

Sometimes the people in your life that you think you can trust the most, hurts you. You think to yourself who else can I trust if I can't trust the person that was there from the beginning?? So sometimes you protect yourself from expressing how you really feel because the simple fact that I'm the one that's going to get hurt at the end if I do.. So I learned not to trust anybody that can potentially betrayed my trust. I learned to lean on the people that is there for me now because they were there for me when times gotten rough. I learned that the people who hurt an individual, I just have to forgive them and NOT give them the benefit of the doubt, and to be the bigger person. You just have to sometimes move on with your life and not worry about the pitty things in life. At the end of the day MY FAMILY means most to me and not the people who want to bring you down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment