Tuesday, September 22, 2009

POLITICS TALK

So I was at work today and the news comes on about how President Obama is all talk and no action. First, I want to say I really don't have any idea about how politics works. Second, it seems like majority of the people expect Obama to fix everything up at once. He is a human being just like you and me. Yes he makes mistakes, but let him breath because what he is trying to do for the nation I'm grateful for. Instead of worrying about sending people to war he is he really trying to make America a better place.

During election time I've seen young groups from the city who had voted for, Obama. I already seen the society changing since Obama joined the office. I see that young groups of people proud of say that he is the president of the United States. Old folks who for many years didn't vote until Barack Obama came along.So whoever is doubting Mr. President, I say that give him a chance and we all will see that America will improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment